How to Communicate at Work
Learn how to communicate at work by viewing this webinar from GroupCast.
This presentation from expert Vicki Hess is especially helpful if:
- You are experiencing sustained levels of uncertainty and change. Adapting to change can add stress to your interactions with coworkers, and effective communication between coworkers can take sometimes take a back seat to "getting work done."
- Your office is filled with any of the three kinds of people who make interpersonal communications difficult: bullies, babies, and brats.
Technology, time constraints and personalities can all get in the way of communicating effectively at work, but don't give up hope. Join us for this webinar where you will get solid, easy-to-use ideas for minimizing the communication stress you encounter.
How to Communicate at Work: Webinar Topics
At the end of the webinar, you will be able to:
- Discuss who is responsible for effective communication.
- State strategies for effectively communicating with aggressive coworkers.
- List ways to shrink the communication triangle.
- Outline when it's appropriate to be passive at work.
Expert Presenter: Vicki Hess, RN, MS, CSP
Vicki is passionate about helping people learn how to communicate at work, adapt to change, and improve outcomes. She works with organizations and associations nationwide to create engaged employees, motivated managers & optimized organizations. A highly-regarded speaker, author, facilitator and consultant, Vicki is an expert in employee engagement and workforce and leadership development, with more than 30 years of hands-on business and healthcare experience.
How To View This Webinar
Fill out the form below and we'll send you a link to this hour-long webinar.