Notification Solutions for Organizations
GroupCast solutions allow organizations to rapidly communicate with thousands of people at once. Since 1999, our platform has been used to deliver timely messages and alerts through voice, text, e-mail, social media, desktop pop up, and website posting. The service is proven to positively impact communication effectiveness, increase security, reduce churn, and save staff time. Backed by rock-solid infrastructure and always-available, 24/7 365 service and support, GroupCast is the mass notification solution that's there when you need it.
Mass Notification Features
GroupCast offers the deepest feature set in the mass notification industry. The service is in a class all its own in areas such as delivery options, translation, list management, user management, social media integration, interactivity, reporting, and more. And although it is feature rich, users of all skill sets report that it is intuitive and easy to use.
Other Key Product Features:
- Hands-free integration and automation with more than 130 data sources
- Instant translation to more than 50 languages
- Flexible management tools
- Mobile broadcast apps
- Complex scenario handling
A Network Built Specifically For Mass Notification
GroupCast's robust message broadcast infrastructure is trusted by three branches of the U.S. Military, first responders, major retailers, leading corporations, and some of the largest public school districts in the country. The network has no single point of failure, and its uptime, security, and capacity is unmatched; the service reliably delivers millions of time-sensitive notifications quickly.
More Network Highlights:
- Multiple redundant SAS 70 Type II certified facilities
- Dual delivery methodologies
- 100% HIPAA and FERPA compliant
- 256-bit SSL
- Quarterly security audits by outside firm
Common Mass Notification Applications
- Emergency Alerts: severe weather advisories, lockdown or building closing notices, etc.
- Customer notifications and alerts
- Internal Communications: e-mail newsletters, shift change notices, staff alerts, etc.
- Automated phone surveys and polls
For a detailed brochure or a demo of our mass notification capabilities, fill out the form below or call us toll-free at 1-800-420-1479.