At GroupCast, LLC and our affiliated service brands SchoolReach, GroupCast, TeamBlast and StorkCalling, your privacy when using or visiting our web sites as a serious matter. All information about you, your use, or your visit that is entered or automatically collected is kept secure and confidential. In this document, we will detail our efforts to ensure that any personal data you may choose to give us remains confidential. This policy will always be followed unless we first obtain your prior consent. By using any web sites affiliated with GroupCast, LLC and providing us with personally identifiable information, you are giving your consent to allow us to use that information in the ways described below:
- Information Collection: On our web sites, you may be asked to voluntarily provide us with your name, address, telephone number, email address, or other information that could be identifiable as your own personal information. You may refuse to provide personal information, and by so doing, it may make it impossible for us to provide you with particular data or services you may be seeking. GroupCast, LLC, or vendors with whom we contract for services, may also collect anonymous data, such as the IP address of the computer you are using at the time. We may also place cookies on your computer. These steps are taken to help make our web sites of greater benefit to visitors. We specifically reserve the right to store, disclose or otherwise use non-personally identifiable data of this type, without limitation. By visiting our sites, you are acknowledging this reservation of rights.
- Protection of Broadcast Contact Information: If you establish an account with GroupCast or one of our service brands, you may enter contact data of other individuals, including names, phone numbers, email address, physical addresses and other identifying information. Except to the extent disclosure is required by law, GroupCast, LLC shall hold in confidence all information and data received from our clients that is not already in the public domain and shall not use such information for any purpose other than to support the notification needs of our clients. NO client information will be sold or provided to any other entity under any circumstances, except as required by law or court order.
- How We Plan on Using This Information: GroupCast, LLC intends to use any information that is personally identifiable to supply you with specific information you may have requested as well as to provide you with information about other offerings, products or services that we think may be of interest to you. We also use all data collected to make our sites more useful to users. If the assets of GroupCast, LLC should be transferred or sold to another entity, all personally identifiable information collected will be considered to be a part of those assets.
- Your Right to Opt-Out of Email Recieved from Groupcast, LLC: If at any time you decide that you do not want to continue receiving email from GroupCast, LLC, simply follow the instructions in the email to opt-out of future mailings
- Security of Collect Information: GroupCast, LLC maintains policies and procedures to protect the privacy and confidentiality of any personally identifiable or other types of data that we collect. We take standard and acceptable precautions to keep our collection and storage systems secure and protected behind a firewall. We intend to prosecute vigorously anyone who attempts unauthorized access to or use of this information.
- GroupCast Business Continuity Alerts, short code 62989, businesses notifying employees/customers of weather closures, meeting reminders, staffing calls, product recalls, etc.
- Msg&Data Rates May Apply. Check with your carrier for details on your plan.
- You can unsubscribe at any time from SMS text messages by sending STOP to 62989.
- Carriers supported: AT&T Mobility, Boost Mobile, CellSouth, Cincinnati Bell Wireless, Cricket, MetroPCS, Nextel, NTelos, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Verizon Wireless/Alltel, Virgin Mobile, ACS, Appalachian Wireless (EKN), Bluegrass Cellular, CellCom, Cellular One of East Central, IL (ECIT), Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), COX, Cross, Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI, Golden State , Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless (Iowa Wireless), Keystone Wireless (Immix Wireless/PC Man), Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Nex-Tech Wireless, Panhandle Communications, Pioneer, Plateau (Texas RSA 3 Ltd), Revol, RINA, Simmetry (TMP Corporation), Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, West Central (WCC or 5 Star Wireless).
- We will not be liable for any delays or failures in your receipt of any SMS messages as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator and processing by your mobile device. SMS message services are provided on an AS IS, AS AVAILABLE basis.
- Wireless carriers are not responisble or liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- Alerts sent via SMS may not be delivered to you if your phone is not in range of a transmission site, or if sufficient network capacity is not available at a particular time. Even within a coverage area, factors beyond the control of your wireless carrier may interfere with message delivery, including the customer's equipment, terrain, proximity to buildings, foliage, and weather. You acknowledge that urgent alerts may not be timely received and that your wireless carrier does not guarantee that alerts will be delivered.
- Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your cell phone number, your carrier's name, and the date and time of your message.
- The service and the content and materials received through the service are proprietary to us or our licensors, and is for your personal, non-commercial use only.
- Frequency of messages will vary: 6 messages per month.
- GroupCast Messaging Systems is a mass communication service used by companies and organizations throughout the United States, for more information please visit www.groupcast.com
- For help, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-420-1479 and press option 2 or text HELP to 62989.